- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 3
"Include Prices" not working on Fedex plugin
10 years 5 months ago #237058
by deuce4884
"Include Prices" not working on Fedex plugin was created by deuce4884
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
I've noticed going through the checkout process that the "include prices" setting in the Fedex shipping plugin is not working. The shipping price stays the same whether it is set to yes or no. This is making me come up short on when I create a shipment with Fedex and everytime I'm short almost the exact amount of the insurance. What's going on here?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
I've noticed going through the checkout process that the "include prices" setting in the Fedex shipping plugin is not working. The shipping price stays the same whether it is set to yes or no. This is making me come up short on when I create a shipment with Fedex and everytime I'm short almost the exact amount of the insurance. What's going on here?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 5 months ago #237320
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic "Include Prices" not working on Fedex plugin
Hello,
As it's said on the FedEx documentation :
As it's said on the FedEx documentation :
The "Include Prices" option will only send information about your order products price to the FedEx Platform.If this option is activated the price of goods is given to FedEx so that it can add the shipping insurance in the prices (more expensive).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237394
by deuce4884
Replied by deuce4884 on topic "Include Prices" not working on Fedex plugin
I know about the documentation. What I'm saying is setting it to yes is not working. The rate it comes back with cannot be including the insurance because the rate it comes back with is short the exact amount of what the insurance cost me when I create the shipment, which is costing me money.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 5 months ago #237536
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic "Include Prices" not working on Fedex plugin
Hello,
I just tested it on my end and the FedEx shipping plugin is correctly sending information about the product prices, and then displaying the shipping prices returned by the FedEx platform.
So if the insurance isn't correctly returned or added to the price returned by the FedEx Shipping platform, you can for example add a price to the FedEx shipping method to an insurance cost.
I just tested it on my end and the FedEx shipping plugin is correctly sending information about the product prices, and then displaying the shipping prices returned by the FedEx platform.
So if the insurance isn't correctly returned or added to the price returned by the FedEx Shipping platform, you can for example add a price to the FedEx shipping method to an insurance cost.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds