- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 1
Shipping image can't be saved
10 years 5 months ago #237835
by sitemoves
Shipping image can't be saved was created by sitemoves
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.2hoste.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.x
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi,
I'm trying to set an image for a shipping method.
When I open this shipping method in he config, I can choose my image but after saving this method, the image is gone.
What could be wrong?
Regards, Theo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.x
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi,
I'm trying to set an image for a shipping method.
When I open this shipping method in he config, I can choose my image but after saving this method, the image is gone.
What could be wrong?
Regards, Theo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #237839
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping image can't be saved
Hello Theo,
Can you :
- Activate the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that you can see if it display an error message which will help you to understand from what your issue is coming.
Thanks !
Can you :
- Activate the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that you can see if it display an error message which will help you to understand from what your issue is coming.
Thanks !
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237949
by sitemoves
Replied by sitemoves on topic Shipping image can't be saved
So I did but I can't see any error to help me solve this problem......
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237952
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping image can't be saved
Hi,
We don't have the problem on our end.
Could you provide a backend access with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we could look at the problem ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
We don't have the problem on our end.
Could you provide a backend access with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we could look at the problem ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237989
by sitemoves
Replied by sitemoves on topic Shipping image can't be saved
Yes I can 
I'd send you a login by the contact form.
Thanks for your help!
I'd send you a login by the contact form.
Thanks for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238025
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping image can't be saved
Hi,
I tried to use the access you provided but it didn't work and know I see this:
take.ms/3eiWY
Could you please double check the information you provided so that we can log to your backend ?
I tried to use the access you provided but it didn't work and know I see this:
take.ms/3eiWY
Could you please double check the information you provided so that we can log to your backend ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238061
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping image can't be saved
Hi,
Great, I was able to check on the problem now.
I've added a patch on our end which should fix the problem.
Please download again the install package on our website via the menu My account>My subscriptions and install it on your website and you'll get the patch for that.
Great, I was able to check on the problem now.
I've added a patch on our end which should fix the problem.
Please download again the install package on our website via the menu My account>My subscriptions and install it on your website and you'll get the patch for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sitemoves
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238083
by sitemoves
Replied by sitemoves on topic Shipping image can't be saved
Thank you so much.
Glad it was nothing I did wrong
Cheers and Regards,
The0
Glad it was nothing I did wrong
Cheers and Regards,
The0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238335
by mobus
Replied by mobus on topic Shipping image can't be saved
I've got the same Problem
How can i slove this?
How can i slove this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #238344
by sitemoves
Replied by sitemoves on topic Shipping image can't be saved
Download the latest version an install it.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by sitemoves.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mobus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #238336
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Shipping image can't be saved
Hello,
I confirm update your HikaShop version like Nicolas told in his last post must solve your issue.
Regards.
I confirm update your HikaShop version like Nicolas told in his last post must solve your issue.
Regards.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds