- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 2
Tracking order
10 years 4 months ago #239175
by Carolek
Tracking order was created by Carolek
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
Yesterday I update the new version of Hikahop and from this moment I can't see tracking number on order panel. To see it I have to go into the order. I can see the column but not the numbers.
What can I do to see also in the order panel, just like before?
Thank you!
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
Yesterday I update the new version of Hikahop and from this moment I can't see tracking number on order panel. To see it I have to go into the order. I can see the column but not the numbers.
What can I do to see also in the order panel, just like before?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239179
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Tracking order
Hi,
Can you save the settings of your custom field once and see if that helps ?
Can you save the settings of your custom field once and see if that helps ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239210
by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Tracking order
Hello
No it's not.
No it's not.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239211
by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Tracking order
There is another field in Item table that disappeared from the invoice...
May be some changes was made in the views code with the update?
May be some changes was made in the views code with the update?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239218
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Tracking order
Hi,
Could you provide a backend access and an order number with the problem so that we could have a look at the problem ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Could you provide a backend access and an order number with the problem so that we could have a look at the problem ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239452
by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Tracking order
Hello
I created a new field (tracking number) and the new orders are now ok. The old orders have the tracking number only inside the order and not in the list like it was before the update.
Sending you backend access.
Thank you!
I created a new field (tracking number) and the new orders are now ok. The old orders have the tracking number only inside the order and not in the list like it was before the update.
Sending you backend access.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239464
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Tracking order
Hi,
I couldn't find why it would do that.
However, there is an easily solution here. Just copy the data from the old custom field to the new one if the new one is empty for all the orders with some mass actions and then use the new one instead of the old one.
I've done the mass action for you.
I couldn't find why it would do that.
However, there is an easily solution here. Just copy the data from the old custom field to the new one if the new one is empty for all the orders with some mass actions and then use the new one instead of the old one.
I've done the mass action for you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239560
by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Tracking order
Hi
I don't understand what you did, but all I need is there. Thank you.
I don't understand what you did, but all I need is there. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds