UPS Shipping Module - "No shipping method found"
10 years 4 months ago #239860
by drmh
UPS Shipping Module - "No shipping method found" was created by drmh
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.dent247.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 50.0.2661.94
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No shipping method found
I realize that this question has been asked before, but I have searched the forums and tried out various solutions to no avail.
One of our clients have a UPS shipping method assigned to them. As far as I know, the shipping method page has been filled out correctly (all UPS account information has been provided and inputted), however when attempting to purchase products from our client (vendor), the "No shipping method found" message appears.
The shipping location is set up, and restrictions are turned off. I have tried just about everything, and I cannot get this UPS shipping module to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 50.0.2661.94
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No shipping method found
I realize that this question has been asked before, but I have searched the forums and tried out various solutions to no avail.
One of our clients have a UPS shipping method assigned to them. As far as I know, the shipping method page has been filled out correctly (all UPS account information has been provided and inputted), however when attempting to purchase products from our client (vendor), the "No shipping method found" message appears.
The shipping location is set up, and restrictions are turned off. I have tried just about everything, and I cannot get this UPS shipping module to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239864
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic UPS Shipping Module - "No shipping method found"
Hi,
Did you set a weight and dimensions in your products ?
Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of the UPS shipping method (hidding the private information) ?
Did you set a weight and dimensions in your products ?
Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of the UPS shipping method (hidding the private information) ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #239941
by drmh
Replied by drmh on topic UPS Shipping Module - "No shipping method found"
Yes, there is weight and dimensions on all the products. The products also have the vendor linked to them, as well as the shipping location. I have provided the screenshots of both the UPS shipping method as well as one of the products sold by the vendor (using the respective shipping method).
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by drmh.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239942
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic UPS Shipping Module - "No shipping method found"
Hi,
I would first recommend to remove the several restrictions on the zone and warehouse in the shipping method and the warehouse in the product and see if that helps.
Also, even after removing these restrictions, the shipping method won't be found if the address of the customer in not in the USA so please check that it is the case.
I would first recommend to remove the several restrictions on the zone and warehouse in the shipping method and the warehouse in the product and see if that helps.
Also, even after removing these restrictions, the shipping method won't be found if the address of the customer in not in the USA so please check that it is the case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240049
by drmh
Replied by drmh on topic UPS Shipping Module - "No shipping method found"
I have tried that previously, and it hasn't worked. I removed the restrictions from the shipping method and products once again, attempted to purchase a product with an American address (also using a proxy, so using an American IP) and I get the same error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240115
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic UPS Shipping Module - "No shipping method found"
Hi,
Then please use our contact form and provide the address you're using for your tests, a link to the product page yo'ure using for your tests and a backend access so that we can check your settings.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Then please use our contact form and provide the address you're using for your tests, a link to the product page yo'ure using for your tests and a backend access so that we can check your settings.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 4 months ago #240459
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic UPS Shipping Module - "No shipping method found"
Hello,
I just tested it through your website without success, you actually have a lot of restriction applied through your products/shipping methods. So can you also send us a temporary FTP access through our contact form so that we can directly test and debug it ?
Thanks.
I just tested it through your website without success, you actually have a lot of restriction applied through your products/shipping methods. So can you also send us a temporary FTP access through our contact form so that we can directly test and debug it ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #241613
by drmh
Replied by drmh on topic UPS Shipping Module - "No shipping method found"
Hey I apologize for the long delay, I just sent out the info for FTP access through the contact form.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 3 months ago #241697
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic UPS Shipping Module - "No shipping method found"
Hello,
That's actually weird, even a manual shipping method without any restriction doesn't work, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thank you.
That's actually weird, even a manual shipping method without any restriction doesn't work, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.360 seconds