- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
UPS: No Shipping Method Found
10 years 4 months ago #240253
by jackshoo2
UPS: No Shipping Method Found was created by jackshoo2
Hi there -
We are setting UPS shipping method and have followed the steps mentioned in the documentation but for UPS it says no shipping method found. The Fedex shipping method is setup correctly though.
This is the product I am using for Test Checkouts - www.artisanxchange.com/2016/index.php?op...s&Itemid=278&lang=en
It has weight and dimensions set. The address for the checkout is of US and I have setup the warehouse to be of US as well. I have tested both with and without restrictions but even then the error message stays the same.
Could you please help with this.
We are setting UPS shipping method and have followed the steps mentioned in the documentation but for UPS it says no shipping method found. The Fedex shipping method is setup correctly though.
This is the product I am using for Test Checkouts - www.artisanxchange.com/2016/index.php?op...s&Itemid=278&lang=en
It has weight and dimensions set. The address for the checkout is of US and I have setup the warehouse to be of US as well. I have tested both with and without restrictions but even then the error message stays the same.
Could you please help with this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #240325
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic UPS: No Shipping Method Found
Hello,
It's working fine when I create another UPS shipping method with MY credentials and with the same configuration as your UPS methods through your website, so the problem is probably coming from your UPS credentials, the best solution will probably be to check it and contact the UPS platform about it.
It's working fine when I create another UPS shipping method with MY credentials and with the same configuration as your UPS methods through your website, so the problem is probably coming from your UPS credentials, the best solution will probably be to check it and contact the UPS platform about it.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.330 seconds