How to set up weight based shipping only
- cubewebdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 3 months ago #241834
by cubewebdesigns
Regards,
Bill
How to set up weight based shipping only was created by cubewebdesigns
Client ships products based only on their weight. They use a range of these values: 5:6.00,15:13.00,20:18.00. Where 1-5 pounds=$6.00; 6 to 15 pounds=#13.00; 16-20 pounds=$18.00.
I can't figure how to do this with the Manual Shipping option.
Thanks to anyone in advance,
Bill
I can't figure how to do this with the Manual Shipping option.
Thanks to anyone in advance,
Bill
Regards,
Bill
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 3 months ago #241848
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to set up weight based shipping only
Hello Bill,
The solution will be to directly create 1 shipping method per situation and use the "Price", "Minimum / Maximum weight " options to properly adapt your shipping method.
The solution will be to directly create 1 shipping method per situation and use the "Price", "Minimum / Maximum weight " options to properly adapt your shipping method.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cubewebdesigns
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cubewebdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
10 years 3 months ago #241943
by cubewebdesigns
Regards,
Bill
Replied by cubewebdesigns on topic How to set up weight based shipping only
Mohamed,
Thanks so much for your help! I appreciate it. I have since purchase both HikaShop and Market. They are outstanding products!
Regards,
Bill
Thanks so much for your help! I appreciate it. I have since purchase both HikaShop and Market. They are outstanding products!
Regards,
Bill
Regards,
Bill
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds