- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
UPS Shipping option not showing.
- brpierce82
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 3 months ago #243013
by brpierce82
UPS Shipping option not showing. was created by brpierce82
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.mgcleanersllc.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The total of your order is too low for all the possible shipping methods
I am having trouble getting the option for UPS shipping to show up. I am getting the error: "The total of your order is too low for all the possible shipping methods"
I have gone through the FAQ and it seems that everything is in place. I have tried different ways to adjust the restrictions and even removed all restrictions.
Manual, "free shipping" is on and working. I have it set to use free shipping on orders over $499.99, This works flawlessly. I have set the UPS option to anything under $499.99, but continue to get the message: "The total of your order is too low for all the possible shipping methods."
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The total of your order is too low for all the possible shipping methods
I am having trouble getting the option for UPS shipping to show up. I am getting the error: "The total of your order is too low for all the possible shipping methods"
I have gone through the FAQ and it seems that everything is in place. I have tried different ways to adjust the restrictions and even removed all restrictions.
Manual, "free shipping" is on and working. I have it set to use free shipping on orders over $499.99, This works flawlessly. I have set the UPS option to anything under $499.99, but continue to get the message: "The total of your order is too low for all the possible shipping methods."
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 3 months ago #243048
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic UPS Shipping option not showing.
Hello,
Firstly, you should change the value of the "State/Province code" option through your UPS shipping configuration page by "TX" instead of "Texas" and test it again.
Thank you.
Firstly, you should change the value of the "State/Province code" option through your UPS shipping configuration page by "TX" instead of "Texas" and test it again.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- brpierce82
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 3 months ago #243096
by brpierce82
Replied by brpierce82 on topic UPS Shipping option not showing.
I did this and get the same error. As expected. I have tried several different variations, including deleting the shipping option and starting over 3 different times. The same error message occurs for anything that doesn't qualify for the manual shipping option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #243107
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic UPS Shipping option not showing.
Hello,
Then can you give us a temporary access to your back-end through our contact form so that we can directly test and debug it ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Thank you.
Then can you give us a temporary access to your back-end through our contact form so that we can directly test and debug it ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Thank you.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #244092
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic UPS Shipping option not showing.
Hello,
I'm sorry but I'm having a "Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet." error message with the access you gave me.
Also, can you test it with equals "Minimum/Maximum Price" options like $499.99 or $500.00 ?
Thank you.
I'm sorry but I'm having a "Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet." error message with the access you gave me.
Also, can you test it with equals "Minimum/Maximum Price" options like $499.99 or $500.00 ?
Thank you.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- brpierce82
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 3 months ago #244366
by brpierce82
Replied by brpierce82 on topic UPS Shipping option not showing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 2 months ago #244449
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic UPS Shipping option not showing.
Hello,
I tested it with the "minimum price" option of your Free shipping method set to 499.99 and it worked fine, so you should actually play with "Minimum / Maximum Price" options to exactly get the behavior you want.
I tested it with the "minimum price" option of your Free shipping method set to 499.99 and it worked fine, so you should actually play with "Minimum / Maximum Price" options to exactly get the behavior you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds