- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
How to change text on Austpost2 buttons in cart?
10 years 3 months ago #243916
by terrylove
How to change text on Austpost2 buttons in cart? was created by terrylove
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.20-0+deb8u1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 47.0
Hello,
I'm trying to change the text on the AustPost2 buttons in the cart from 'Australia Post Parcel Post (your own packaging)' to
'Australia Post Parcel Post (including packaging)' nor something similar.
I've edited the similar text in ..web/content/plugins/hikashopshipping/aupost2/austpost2.php but that doesn't do it and I haven't been able to find it anywhere else.
Your advice is very welcome!
Terry
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.20-0+deb8u1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 47.0
Hello,
I'm trying to change the text on the AustPost2 buttons in the cart from 'Australia Post Parcel Post (your own packaging)' to
'Australia Post Parcel Post (including packaging)' nor something similar.
I've edited the similar text in ..web/content/plugins/hikashopshipping/aupost2/austpost2.php but that doesn't do it and I haven't been able to find it anywhere else.
Your advice is very welcome!
Terry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 3 months ago #243917
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to change text on Austpost2 buttons in cart?
Hello Terry,
The solution will be to edit the "plugins/hikashopshipping/aupost2/austpost2.php " file and change this line (2 times) :
The solution will be to edit the "plugins/hikashopshipping/aupost2/austpost2.php " file and change this line (2 times) :
By :'AUS_PARCEL_REGULAR' => 'Parcel Post (your own packaging)',
'AUS_PARCEL_REGULAR' => 'Parcel Post (including packaging)',
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds