Skip to main content

Shipping Methods

More
10 years 3 months ago #243949 by pvankrugten
Shipping Methods was created by pvankrugten
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome newest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I can't see me shipping methos anymore.
Please help

Dear Support,

I can't see my payment methods anymore.
I have no restrictions, i have 3 options
Normal
Track & Trace
Secure

All mannauly shipping methods plugin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #243976 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping Methods
Hi,

Please provide screenshots of the settings of your shipping methods so that we can see how you configured them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum