Shipping price per product not working
10 years 2 months ago #244542
by Rixters
Shipping price per product not working was created by Rixters
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
I activated the shipping plugin "HikaShop Shipping manual - Prices per product" to activate shipping price per product. But in the product options it's not possible to add a price. Only when I add the product to a warehouse and add the warehouse to a shipping rule the I can add a shipping price to the product. Is this normal behaviour?
I want to add products which use the normal shipping rules and combine then with products that have a fixed shipping price. I hope someone can help me with this and hove some tips how to set this up!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
I activated the shipping plugin "HikaShop Shipping manual - Prices per product" to activate shipping price per product. But in the product options it's not possible to add a price. Only when I add the product to a warehouse and add the warehouse to a shipping rule the I can add a shipping price to the product. Is this normal behaviour?
I want to add products which use the normal shipping rules and combine then with products that have a fixed shipping price. I hope someone can help me with this and hove some tips how to set this up!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 2 months ago #244553
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping price per product not working
Hello,
Can you show me some screenshots of how you configured your shipping method and your product configuration page.
Are you talking about the "Shipping prices" tab of your product configuration page ? It should also work if you don't set any warehouse on your product and shipping configuration page.I activated the shipping plugin "HikaShop Shipping manual - Prices per product" to activate shipping price per product. But in the product options it's not possible to add a price. Only when I add the product to a warehouse and add the warehouse to a shipping rule the I can add a shipping price to the product. Is this normal behaviour?
Can you show me some screenshots of how you configured your shipping method and your product configuration page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rixters
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #244655
by Rixters
Replied by Rixters on topic Shipping price per product not working
I removed all the shipping rules, cleared the cache and the did some testing. The shipment per product is now working. I think there where some inheritance problems. sometimes a pragmatic approach is the way to go! Thanks for the help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds