- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 3
FedEx error message: Package 1-weight is missing
10 years 2 months ago #244725
by deuce4884
FedEx error message: Package 1-weight is missing was created by deuce4884
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
I have a customer who is trying to check out on our site. With everything in their cart it is throwing the error:
The FedEx request failed with the message : Package 1 - Weight is missing or invalid.
I've also attached a screenshot of it.
I have weight and dimension restrictions in place on my shipping methods, but after calculating everything it falls fine to within the restrictions of one of the shipping methods. I've attached a couple of screenshots of the restrictions for the shipping method that it should fall into. All products have a weight as well.
Some help with this would be very appreciated as it may cost me a nice order.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
I have a customer who is trying to check out on our site. With everything in their cart it is throwing the error:
The FedEx request failed with the message : Package 1 - Weight is missing or invalid.
I've also attached a screenshot of it.
I have weight and dimension restrictions in place on my shipping methods, but after calculating everything it falls fine to within the restrictions of one of the shipping methods. I've attached a couple of screenshots of the restrictions for the shipping method that it should fall into. All products have a weight as well.
Some help with this would be very appreciated as it may cost me a nice order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 2 months ago #244733
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic FedEx error message: Package 1-weight is missing
Hello,
Can you check that you properly added a weight on your product configuration page ?
Thank you.
Can you check that you properly added a weight on your product configuration page ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #244800
by deuce4884
Replied by deuce4884 on topic FedEx error message: Package 1-weight is missing
I've checked and every product has a weight configured
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 2 months ago #244808
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic FedEx error message: Package 1-weight is missing
Hello,
Ok then, can you give us a temporary access to your back-end so that we can directly test and debug it ?
You can send it through our contact form, don't forget to specify a link to that thread in your message :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Thank you.
Ok then, can you give us a temporary access to your back-end so that we can directly test and debug it ?
You can send it through our contact form, don't forget to specify a link to that thread in your message :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds