- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping Methods: Remove shipping from particular
- giannarosp
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 2 months ago #245583
by giannarosp
Shipping Methods: Remove shipping from particular was created by giannarosp
Hello,
If you go to pisfitness.com/new/index.php/strength/category/34-education
you will see that I have ''products'' that are certificates.
I want them to pay there but there isn't actually any shipping method because it is a certificate and I will give them face to face when they complete the certificate.
How can I remove shipping from these products?
Thank you
If you go to pisfitness.com/new/index.php/strength/category/34-education
you will see that I have ''products'' that are certificates.
I want them to pay there but there isn't actually any shipping method because it is a certificate and I will give them face to face when they complete the certificate.
How can I remove shipping from these products?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245597
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping Methods: Remove shipping from particular
Hi,
Set a weight of 0 in these products and make sure that the "force shipping regardless of weight" setting of the HikaShop configuration is turned off.
Then, you won't get shipping during the checkout if all the products in the cart have a weight of 0.
Set a weight of 0 in these products and make sure that the "force shipping regardless of weight" setting of the HikaShop configuration is turned off.
Then, you won't get shipping during the checkout if all the products in the cart have a weight of 0.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- giannarosp
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 2 months ago #245608
by giannarosp
Replied by giannarosp on topic Shipping Methods: Remove shipping from particular
The problem is that all my products have 0 kg so when I do that no shipping methods are available
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- giannarosp
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 2 months ago #245610
by giannarosp
Replied by giannarosp on topic Shipping Methods: Remove shipping from particular
and another problem.. pisfitness.com/new/index.php/strength/category/34-education (education is not under strength/category.. why is that??)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245615
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping Methods: Remove shipping from particular
Hi,
1 - So you have to set some weight on the product which can be shipped.
2 - Please check your product canonical URL.
Regards,
1 - So you have to set some weight on the product which can be shipped.
2 - Please check your product canonical URL.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.350 seconds