- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Canada Post shipping option not showing
10 years 2 months ago #246027
by coldrake
Canada Post shipping option not showing was created by coldrake
Hi,
I am having a problem with the Canada Post shipping option displaying in the shopping cart. I have configured it according to the FAQ and the plug-in specific documentation however it doesn't show as an option in the cart.
I published the manual shipping option and it is working fine.
I also turned on Joomla errors but no error is generated.
I have attached the current configuration of the plug in.
Thanks for any assistance,
Penny
I am having a problem with the Canada Post shipping option displaying in the shopping cart. I have configured it according to the FAQ and the plug-in specific documentation however it doesn't show as an option in the cart.
I published the manual shipping option and it is working fine.
I also turned on Joomla errors but no error is generated.
I have attached the current configuration of the plug in.
Thanks for any assistance,
Penny
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246033
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Canada Post shipping option not showing
Hi,
Did you set weight and dimensions in your products ?
Also can you check that you didn't remove the "shipping" view from the "checkout workflow" setting of the HikaShop configuration ?
Also, the CanadaPost shipping plugin asks CanadaPost how much is the fee and provides the weight/dimension of the products, and the customer address, so you need to be already logged in with a user and have already entered your address to see the shipping fees.
Did you set weight and dimensions in your products ?
Also can you check that you didn't remove the "shipping" view from the "checkout workflow" setting of the HikaShop configuration ?
Also, the CanadaPost shipping plugin asks CanadaPost how much is the fee and provides the weight/dimension of the products, and the customer address, so you need to be already logged in with a user and have already entered your address to see the shipping fees.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246050
by coldrake
Replied by coldrake on topic Canada Post shipping option not showing
You were correct. The dimensions weren't set in one of the products I was using for testing.
Now I get the following error message.
"Error while sending XML to CANADA POST. Error code: -2001. Message: Merchant CPC Id not found on server."
I've double checked that the number I entered matched what the client provided. I've included a sanitised version of what she sent me.
Does look like the correct form for the ID or has she sent me the wrong number?
Thanks!
Now I get the following error message.
"Error while sending XML to CANADA POST. Error code: -2001. Message: Merchant CPC Id not found on server."
I've double checked that the number I entered matched what the client provided. I've included a sanitised version of what she sent me.
Does look like the correct form for the ID or has she sent me the wrong number?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 2 months ago #246066
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Canada Post shipping option not showing
Hello,
I think that you're using a wrong ID, you should ask her for her CPC ID, and if she doesn't have it then she should directly ask it to the Canada Post shipping platform.
I think that you're using a wrong ID, you should ask her for her CPC ID, and if she doesn't have it then she should directly ask it to the Canada Post shipping platform.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246147
by coldrake
Replied by coldrake on topic Canada Post shipping option not showing
Okay. I'll follow up with her on that. Thanks for the help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246719
by coldrake
Replied by coldrake on topic Canada Post shipping option not showing
Hi,
We followed up with Canada Post and below is the reply we received. You may want to make note of the contact information for anyone else experiencing this problem.
Thanks!
You are attempting to use a solution powered by Sell Online, an older shipping solution no longer in active development and is not supported on the Developer Program forum. For any Sell Online Inquiries please contact 1 866-511-0546 or email at sellonline@canadapost.ca
We highly recommend you to use a solution based on the Developer Program APIs if possible.
Many thanks,
The Developer Program team
We followed up with Canada Post and below is the reply we received. You may want to make note of the contact information for anyone else experiencing this problem.
Thanks!
You are attempting to use a solution powered by Sell Online, an older shipping solution no longer in active development and is not supported on the Developer Program forum. For any Sell Online Inquiries please contact 1 866-511-0546 or email at sellonline@canadapost.ca
We highly recommend you to use a solution based on the Developer Program APIs if possible.
Many thanks,
The Developer Program team
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 1 month ago #246801
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Canada Post shipping option not showing
Hello,
That's weird, I just tested it on my end and with a valid CPC ID and it worked perfectly fine, did you asked them how you can retrieve your own CPC ID ?
Thanks for your feedback.
That's weird, I just tested it on my end and with a valid CPC ID and it worked perfectly fine, did you asked them how you can retrieve your own CPC ID ?
Thanks for your feedback.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds