make a shipping price on one single product
- Peter Kjeldsen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Peter Kjeldsen
Less
More
10 years 1 month ago #248078
by Peter Kjeldsen
make a shipping price on one single product was created by Peter Kjeldsen
Dear Nicolas
How do I make a shipping price I can connect a few similar products.
The shipping price should add automatic when they order this single product.
We have also different shipping prices from 0-5 kg and 5-10 kg. etc. If a costumer buy 10 products and fx all products have a weight of 1 kg each. Can the system figure out it has to make a shipping price on 10 kg? If yes, how do I do?
Best regards
Peter
How do I make a shipping price I can connect a few similar products.
The shipping price should add automatic when they order this single product.
We have also different shipping prices from 0-5 kg and 5-10 kg. etc. If a costumer buy 10 products and fx all products have a weight of 1 kg each. Can the system figure out it has to make a shipping price on 10 kg? If yes, how do I do?
Best regards
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248081
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic make a shipping price on one single product
Hi,
Once again, I'll send your greetings to Nicolas. I'm sure he will be happy.
Please take a look at the weight restriction for the shipping methods
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...rm.html#restrictions
If you want to group products around shipping ; you can use warehouse.
But it is something advanced and can be difficult to manage ; without understanding what you want to do I can't recommend you to use it. But you can take a look, just in case.
Regards,
Once again, I'll send your greetings to Nicolas. I'm sure he will be happy.
Please take a look at the weight restriction for the shipping methods
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...rm.html#restrictions
If you want to group products around shipping ; you can use warehouse.
But it is something advanced and can be difficult to manage ; without understanding what you want to do I can't recommend you to use it. But you can take a look, just in case.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Peter Kjeldsen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Peter Kjeldsen
10 years 1 month ago #248117
by Peter Kjeldsen
Replied by Peter Kjeldsen on topic make a shipping price on one single product
Hi Jerome
It means I need to install joomfish?
I have Hika Business .
Regards
Peter
It means I need to install joomfish?
I have Hika Business .
Regards
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Peter Kjeldsen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Peter Kjeldsen
10 years 1 month ago #248118
by Peter Kjeldsen
Replied by Peter Kjeldsen on topic make a shipping price on one single product
Hi again
I do not find joomfish for joomla 3.6, where do I get it?
Best regards
Peter
I do not find joomfish for joomla 3.6, where do I get it?
Best regards
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248119
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic make a shipping price on one single product
Hi,
Where did I mentioned Joomfish ?
I don't see any link with what you reply and what I wrote just before. Are you replying for the right topic ?
Regards,
Where did I mentioned Joomfish ?
I don't see any link with what you reply and what I wrote just before. Are you replying for the right topic ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds