- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
USPS plugin error
- viloriask85
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 1 month ago #248681
by viloriask85
USPS plugin error was created by viloriask85
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : SAFARi 9.1.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : USPS error: -2147219407 FLAT RATE BOX is an invalid container type for a REGULAR package and PRIORITY service. Valid Containers are: VARIABLE, FLAT RATE ENVELOPE, LEGAL FLAT RATE ENVELOPE, PADDED FLAT RATE ENVELOPE, SM FLAT RATE ENVELOPE, WINDOW FLAT RATE ENVELOPE, GIFT CARD FLAT RATE ENVELOPE, SM FLAT RATE BOX, MD FLAT RATE BOX and LG FLAT RATE BOX.
USPS error: -2147219407 FLAT RATE BOX is an invalid container type for a REGULAR package and MEDIA service. Valid Container is: VARIABLE.
USPS error: -2147219407 FLAT RATE BOX is an invalid container type for a REGULAR package and EXPRESS service. Valid Containers are: VARIABLE, FLAT RATE ENVELOPE, LEGAL FLAT RATE ENVELOPE and PADDED FLAT RATE ENVELOPE.
No shipping methods available for your location
I keep getting this error. I changed the configuration in different ways with no luck. I need help
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : SAFARi 9.1.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : USPS error: -2147219407 FLAT RATE BOX is an invalid container type for a REGULAR package and PRIORITY service. Valid Containers are: VARIABLE, FLAT RATE ENVELOPE, LEGAL FLAT RATE ENVELOPE, PADDED FLAT RATE ENVELOPE, SM FLAT RATE ENVELOPE, WINDOW FLAT RATE ENVELOPE, GIFT CARD FLAT RATE ENVELOPE, SM FLAT RATE BOX, MD FLAT RATE BOX and LG FLAT RATE BOX.
USPS error: -2147219407 FLAT RATE BOX is an invalid container type for a REGULAR package and MEDIA service. Valid Container is: VARIABLE.
USPS error: -2147219407 FLAT RATE BOX is an invalid container type for a REGULAR package and EXPRESS service. Valid Containers are: VARIABLE, FLAT RATE ENVELOPE, LEGAL FLAT RATE ENVELOPE and PADDED FLAT RATE ENVELOPE.
No shipping methods available for your location
I keep getting this error. I changed the configuration in different ways with no luck. I need help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 4 weeks ago #248727
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS plugin error
Hello,
As it's said on the error message, you'll just have to change the value of the "Container" option to "Variable" for example through your USPS configuration page.
As it's said on the error message, you'll just have to change the value of the "Container" option to "Variable" for example through your USPS configuration page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: viloriask85
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- viloriask85
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 4 weeks ago #248755
by viloriask85
Replied by viloriask85 on topic USPS plugin error
Thank you so much. Now that part is fixed.
Another problem appeared. If a customer enter has a billing address(Same shipping address) that is under the free shipping, and then next time this customer wants to send it to another address that is not qualified for free shipping. How can you make the shipping options change depends on what address the customer selects.
I did different test, but every time I click on shipping to an address different to the billing one. It doesn't refresh the shipping options and it continues showing the same shipping option (in this case free shipping). I don't want customers to get confused, because not all of them know that they have to refresh the browser. I want to make their shopping as easy as possible. Also, the cart doesn't calculate the tax when I change the address...
Thank you
Another problem appeared. If a customer enter has a billing address(Same shipping address) that is under the free shipping, and then next time this customer wants to send it to another address that is not qualified for free shipping. How can you make the shipping options change depends on what address the customer selects.
I did different test, but every time I click on shipping to an address different to the billing one. It doesn't refresh the shipping options and it continues showing the same shipping option (in this case free shipping). I don't want customers to get confused, because not all of them know that they have to refresh the browser. I want to make their shopping as easy as possible. Also, the cart doesn't calculate the tax when I change the address...
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 4 weeks ago #248813
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS plugin error
Hello,
To do that you'll just have to go through your shipping method configuration page and use the "Zone" option to make sure that your shipping method will be available for defined zone.
In that case you'll probably just have to check how you configured your tax via "Hikashop->System->Taxes".
How can you make the shipping options change depends on what address the customer selects.
To do that you'll just have to go through your shipping method configuration page and use the "Zone" option to make sure that your shipping method will be available for defined zone.
Also, the cart doesn't calculate the tax when I change the address...
In that case you'll probably just have to check how you configured your tax via "Hikashop->System->Taxes".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds