Skip to main content

Australia Post Options for International Customers

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #249377 by Precisionaeroproducts
Hi Guys,

For some reason my international Customers don't get any shipping options upon checkout. I'm running the HikaShop Australia Post shipping plugin V2. Things seem to work ok locally in Australia. No restrictions are in place on the V2 plugin.

Is this an Australia Post or Hikashop issue?

Attached are a couple of screenshots. One from my Customer in America and the other here in Australia.

Cheers,
Jason.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #249387 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello Jason,

Can you show us some screenshots of how you configured your AuPost V2 shipping plugin ?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #249422 by Precisionaeroproducts
Here you go Mohamed. See attached.

Note, I've not enabled the restrictions so the checkbox is normally unticked.

Regards,
Jason.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #249423 by Precisionaeroproducts
I should also say that some of the shipping options are no longer offered by Australia Post. They recently changed their postal offerings again so possibly something in this area is the problem.

Interestingly, if I enable the old Australia post plugin a postage option is then given to the international customer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #249451 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

Your Australia Post shipping plugin seems to be correctly configured and when I test it on my end, international services are available.
Can you send us a temporary back-end access through our contact form so that we can directly test it :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

I should also say that some of the shipping options are no longer offered by Australia Post. They recently changed their postal offerings again so possibly something in this area is the problem.


When I test it on my end I actually have every international shipping services. But we will check it, thanks for your feedback.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #249478 by Precisionaeroproducts
Thanks Mohamed,

I have just sent details via your contact page. Let me know if there are any issues.

Cheers,
Jason.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #249575 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello Jason,

I just tested it, I wasn't able to get an international service on your website, despite the fact that it's working fine on my end.
Can you also send us a temporary FTP access to your website through our contact form so that we can directly debug it ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Thank you !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #249636 by Precisionaeroproducts
Thanks Mohamed, an email has just been sent to you with FTP details.

Regards,
Jason.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #249695 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello Jason,

I just uploaded the last version of the Aupost V2 shipping plugin and International rates seem to be correctly showing now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #249702 by Precisionaeroproducts

Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hello Jason,

I just uploaded the last version of the Aupost V2 shipping plugin and International rates seem to be correctly showing now.


Awesome Mohamed! Now the correct postage options are there. :-)

Thank you!

Cheers,
Jason.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum