- Posts: 191
- Thank you received: 5
Shipping - Transdirect
10 years 13 hours ago #251027
by lt635
Shipping - Transdirect was created by lt635
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
Hello,
I just had a client of mine asking about using Transdirect for shipping in Hikashop. I did a search and I cannot see anything about it for Hikashop.
some information from their website:
www.transdirect.com.au/education/developers-centre/
Thank you
Kind regards
Lene
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
Hello,
I just had a client of mine asking about using Transdirect for shipping in Hikashop. I did a search and I cannot see anything about it for Hikashop.
some information from their website:
www.transdirect.com.au/education/developers-centre/
Thank you
Kind regards
Lene
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 1 hour ago #251049
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping - Transdirect
Hello Lene,
There is actually no "Transdirect" shipping methods for the moment but we can add it on our TODO list.
If you want it to be developed faster you can also post a request through the "Commercial Jobs" section of our forum :
www.hikashop.com/forum/9-commercial-jobs.html
There is actually no "Transdirect" shipping methods for the moment but we can add it on our TODO list.
If you want it to be developed faster you can also post a request through the "Commercial Jobs" section of our forum :
www.hikashop.com/forum/9-commercial-jobs.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251111
by lt635
Replied by lt635 on topic Shipping - Transdirect
Hello Mohamed,
If you can add it to the todo list would be great
.
Thank you
Regards
Lene
If you can add it to the todo list would be great
Thank you
Regards
Lene
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds