- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
Problems with VAT
10 years 7 hours ago #251076
by ricardo
Problems with VAT was created by ricardo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome (latest)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : There's no error but an mistake...
Hello,
I do not have a real mistake and right but I wish it was shown in the cart the VAT row not only the product but the total of VAT of more vat of shipping product.
It's possible?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome (latest)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : There's no error but an mistake...
Hello,
I do not have a real mistake and right but I wish it was shown in the cart the VAT row not only the product but the total of VAT of more vat of shipping product.
It's possible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251078
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problems with VAT
Hi,
The total VAT amount of the cart is already shown on the cart. So I'm not sure what you mean ?
take.ms/elgeu
The total VAT amount of the cart is already shown on the cart. So I'm not sure what you mean ?
take.ms/elgeu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251186
by ricardo
Replied by ricardo on topic Problems with VAT
Hi Nicolas, in the cart there's:
subtotal
shipment
VAT
total
But in the row VAT the amount of tax is referred only to the product and not to the product plus shipment cost...
I hope I'm exlained with this example... my english is not veru well.... do you speak italian or spanish?
subtotal
shipment
VAT
total
But in the row VAT the amount of tax is referred only to the product and not to the product plus shipment cost...
I hope I'm exlained with this example... my english is not veru well.... do you speak italian or spanish?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251187
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problems with VAT
Hi,
Then I suppose that you didn't select the tax category in the settings of the shipping method. Try to check on that.
Unfortunately, I don't speak Italian or Spanish, only French, English and Japanese.
Then I suppose that you didn't select the tax category in the settings of the shipping method. Try to check on that.
Unfortunately, I don't speak Italian or Spanish, only French, English and Japanese.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251419
by ricardo
Replied by ricardo on topic Problems with VAT
Hello, it is the tax category is selected (the same for the products) in fact the VAT amount is calculated but is not put together with bogie VAT item (as it should be) but is incorporated into the overall cost of the expedition. We need it can be separated out and then get The amount of the product, the amount of the carrier net tax, the total tax amount (product + courier) and the total of all.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251423
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problems with VAT
Hi,
Then create another tax rate (you can put the same percentage) and another tax category for your shipping methods and specific tax rules for it. That way, the products and the shipping taxes will be displayed on separate lines on the cart and invoice.
Then create another tax rate (you can put the same percentage) and another tax category for your shipping methods and specific tax rules for it. That way, the products and the shipping taxes will be displayed on separate lines on the cart and invoice.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds