- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Shipping price per each product on product edit backend
9 years 11 months ago #251728
by fan4chevy
Shipping price per each product on product edit backend was created by fan4chevy
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hi,
I am wondering how I can have a field on the admin product page to put a shipping price for that product like seen on etsy and other programs.
Example:
A door 36" has a shipping price of $95
A door 36" with frame has shipping price of $145
A door 38" has shipping price of $119
and so on.
But also to put the shipping price on the admin product page.
Charles
Hi,
I am wondering how I can have a field on the admin product page to put a shipping price for that product like seen on etsy and other programs.
Example:
A door 36" has a shipping price of $95
A door 36" with frame has shipping price of $145
A door 38" has shipping price of $119
and so on.
But also to put the shipping price on the admin product page.
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 11 months ago #251746
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping price per each product on product edit backend
Hello Charles,
1. Sure, to do that the solution will directly be to :
- Go to your shipping method configuration pages
- Enable the "Use price per product" option
- Go to your product configuration page
- Set a special shipping price for that product through the "Shipping Prices" tab
2. What do you exactly mean by "Admin product page" ?
1. Sure, to do that the solution will directly be to :
- Go to your shipping method configuration pages
- Enable the "Use price per product" option
- Go to your product configuration page
- Set a special shipping price for that product through the "Shipping Prices" tab
2. What do you exactly mean by "Admin product page" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251836
by fan4chevy
Replied by fan4chevy on topic Shipping price per each product on product edit backend
Hi,
It seems to work by your information. However, I have a few questions:
How do I set to be 1st item a shipping price and then additional adds different price?
So example, first is 25 then more then 1 is 45.
When I said Admin Product Page, I meant Product Config Page.
It seems to work by your information. However, I have a few questions:
How do I set to be 1st item a shipping price and then additional adds different price?
So example, first is 25 then more then 1 is 45.
When I said Admin Product Page, I meant Product Config Page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251886
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping price per each product on product edit backend
Hi,
It depends. You can use both the fee and the price of the shipping method prices area of your product. The fee is added for all the items of that product in the cart, and the price is per item. And you can also add several shipping method prices there with different minimum quantities. That way, with the different combinations, you'll be able to achieve any kind of price structure.
It depends. You can use both the fee and the price of the shipping method prices area of your product. The fee is added for all the items of that product in the cart, and the price is per item. And you can also add several shipping method prices there with different minimum quantities. That way, with the different combinations, you'll be able to achieve any kind of price structure.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds