- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 1
[Solved] USPS checkout error stuck
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #252287
by Seans
[Solved] USPS checkout error stuck was created by Seans
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.24
Hello
I have 2 warehouses set up
UPS
USPS
The UPS works fine however the USPS gets stuck on the checkout page
I checked that the warehouse were assigned to each product
I checked to see if my usps webtools user id was correct
I use force menu on checkout on a blank article to keep ads off my checkout
Any suggestions
Best regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.24
Hello
I have 2 warehouses set up
UPS
USPS
The UPS works fine however the USPS gets stuck on the checkout page
I checked that the warehouse were assigned to each product
I checked to see if my usps webtools user id was correct
I use force menu on checkout on a blank article to keep ads off my checkout
Any suggestions
Best regards
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Seans.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 11 months ago #252318
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS checkout error stuck
Hello,
Firstly you should follow each points of the "shipping method" section of the FAQ :
Also, are you sure that one of your cart products is part of the "Postal Service" warehouse ?
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Firstly you should follow each points of the "shipping method" section of the FAQ :
Also, are you sure that one of your cart products is part of the "Postal Service" warehouse ?
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds