- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 6
UPS Not showing up - checked FAQs
- artisanwebandprint
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 11 months ago #253643
by artisanwebandprint
UPS Not showing up - checked FAQs was created by artisanwebandprint
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
artrageus1.com/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a
Hello,
I have setup UPS and cannot get it to show. I have run through the list of FAQ's.
Here are screenshots:
Checkout page - product Cat Head Mug:
Product Configuration - product Cat Head Mug:
Shipping Configuration:
I have the manual shipping plugin enabled and set to public.
Thanks for your help.
Dawn
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a
Hello,
I have setup UPS and cannot get it to show. I have run through the list of FAQ's.
Here are screenshots:
Checkout page - product Cat Head Mug:
Product Configuration - product Cat Head Mug:
Shipping Configuration:
I have the manual shipping plugin enabled and set to public.
Thanks for your help.
Dawn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253654
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic UPS Not showing up - checked FAQs
Hi,
I see that you swapped the city and the state code in the warehouse settings of your shipping method. It's probably why it can't find any shipping methods.
I see that you swapped the city and the state code in the warehouse settings of your shipping method. It's probably why it can't find any shipping methods.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds