- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
Change the default shipping method when no address details are entered
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #254272
by dancingkazzaf
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.restorationuk.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
Hello,
I have not realised before but i have setup all of my shipping method which work fine but for some reason it always selects the international shipping which just happens to be the most expensive has the default shipping method when someone is new to the site and has not entered any address details yet.
Is there away to alter this?
I want my default shipping method to be the standard shipping.
These are my shipping methods so far attached.
Standard: for everyone in the UK except channel isles
Dryzone: Free delivery for Dryzone specific products
Internationl: all countries except the UK
Channel Island Delivery: Only Channel Isles
PS: I have tried re-ordering but still doesn't make a difference. I have read there was a bug about this issue. You could possibly check the shipping code
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
Hello,
I have not realised before but i have setup all of my shipping method which work fine but for some reason it always selects the international shipping which just happens to be the most expensive has the default shipping method when someone is new to the site and has not entered any address details yet.
Is there away to alter this?
I want my default shipping method to be the standard shipping.
These are my shipping methods so far attached.
Standard: for everyone in the UK except channel isles
Dryzone: Free delivery for Dryzone specific products
Internationl: all countries except the UK
Channel Island Delivery: Only Channel Isles
PS: I have tried re-ordering but still doesn't make a difference. I have read there was a bug about this issue. You could possibly check the shipping code
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by dancingkazzaf.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #254274
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change the default shipping method when no address details are entered
Hi,
When you didn't enter yet an address, HikaShop uses the "main tax zone" setting of the HikaShop configuration as the current zone of the customer.
So I suppose that that zone must be in the "All countryes except UK VAT" zone.
When you didn't enter yet an address, HikaShop uses the "main tax zone" setting of the HikaShop configuration as the current zone of the customer.
So I suppose that that zone must be in the "All countryes except UK VAT" zone.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds