- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
Canada post plugin error
- Khristine34
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 10 months ago #254881
by Khristine34
Canada post plugin error was created by Khristine34
Hi,
I am making a small e-commerce. I am in local. I contacted canada post and they gave me my merchand id which has 8 digits. I wrote it but that keep saying the error message :Error while sending XML to CANADA POST. Error code: -2001.
Did someone know what is going on?
Thank you!
I am making a small e-commerce. I am in local. I contacted canada post and they gave me my merchand id which has 8 digits. I wrote it but that keep saying the error message :Error while sending XML to CANADA POST. Error code: -2001.
Did someone know what is going on?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #254891
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Canada post plugin error
Hi,
The Canada Post plugin is designed to display the "statusCode" from the Canada Post API and to also display the corresponding Message (right just after the error code).
Without the message we won't be able to know what the status code is for ; only Canada Post is able to tell you that.
Regards,
The Canada Post plugin is designed to display the "statusCode" from the Canada Post API and to also display the corresponding Message (right just after the error code).
Without the message we won't be able to know what the status code is for ; only Canada Post is able to tell you that.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds