- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Minimum price on shipping methods not working?
9 years 10 months ago #255508
by mario.net
Minimum price on shipping methods not working? was created by mario.net
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.22
I would like to offer free shipping for orders over 50 euro
I configured the shipping methods as in the attached image, but it is not working
If I place an order for two product, totalling over 50 euro, I only have the choice over standard and express shipping
Am I doing something wrong?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.22
I would like to offer free shipping for orders over 50 euro
I configured the shipping methods as in the attached image, but it is not working
If I place an order for two product, totalling over 50 euro, I only have the choice over standard and express shipping
Am I doing something wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 10 months ago #255514
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Minimum price on shipping methods not working?
Hello,
Can you set the "Include virtual products price" option to YES through your shipping configuration page and test it again ?
Thank you.
Can you set the "Include virtual products price" option to YES through your shipping configuration page and test it again ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255552
by mario.net
Replied by mario.net on topic Minimum price on shipping methods not working?
Wow! Now it works!
Thank you very much
Can you please explain why this is necessary?
I've set no weight restrictions on my shipping methods...
I suggest you update the documentation, or make it work without the flag when there are no weight limits set
Mario
Thank you very much
Can you please explain why this is necessary?
I've set no weight restrictions on my shipping methods...
I suggest you update the documentation, or make it work without the flag when there are no weight limits set
Mario
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 10 months ago #255553
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Minimum price on shipping methods not working?
Hello,
It's actually coming from the fact that you probably didn't put any weight / dimensions on the products that you have added on your cart, so the "Include virtual products price" will choose if you have to take into account weight/dimensions/prices of products which are virtual.
Thanks for your suggestion.
It's actually coming from the fact that you probably didn't put any weight / dimensions on the products that you have added on your cart, so the "Include virtual products price" will choose if you have to take into account weight/dimensions/prices of products which are virtual.
Thanks for your suggestion.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds