- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
How do i remove the shipping method option?
9 years 10 months ago #255631
by rgaffney
How do i remove the shipping method option? was created by rgaffney
Freight charges are processed separately and not part of the shopping cart checkout. I'd like to remove the shipping method option and replace it with a text box either on this page or further along the checkout process where I can state that shipping charges are processed separately. If this can work then...
1. How do i remove the shipping method completely?
2. Where can I add a static message that says Shipping Charges are handled separately?
1. How do i remove the shipping method completely?
2. Where can I add a static message that says Shipping Charges are handled separately?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255647
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do i remove the shipping method option?
Hi,
You could remove the "shipping" view of the "checkout workflow" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
And make sure that the shipping methods you've created, if any, are disabled.
If you want to add a static message to the checkout, you can edit one of the view files of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views and add your text at the top or bottom of one of them.
The place you add the text will depend on where you want to display the message on the checkout and how you configured your checkout so I can't give a more precise answer.
You could remove the "shipping" view of the "checkout workflow" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
And make sure that the shipping methods you've created, if any, are disabled.
If you want to add a static message to the checkout, you can edit one of the view files of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views and add your text at the top or bottom of one of them.
The place you add the text will depend on where you want to display the message on the checkout and how you configured your checkout so I can't give a more precise answer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds