- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
The tax for the shipping is not add to the VAT amount in the checkout
9 years 10 months ago #256173
by CarlosC
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
messerguide.de
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4 [1611251443]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 54.0.2840.99 m (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no
The tax for the shipping is not add to the VAT amount in the checkout. And it is also not in the nvoice. I have only Prodcts with one tax in my shop.
for the tax authority we have to declare the VAT in the invoice. Have I to do an overwrite or is it possible to let it ad with the menue?
Best regards
Carlos
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4 [1611251443]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 54.0.2840.99 m (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no
The tax for the shipping is not add to the VAT amount in the checkout. And it is also not in the nvoice. I have only Prodcts with one tax in my shop.
for the tax authority we have to declare the VAT in the invoice. Have I to do an overwrite or is it possible to let it ad with the menue?
Best regards
Carlos
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #256179
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic The tax for the shipping is not add to the VAT amount in the checkout
Hi,
Please make sure that you selected a tax category in the settings of your shipping methods via the menu System>Shipping methods.
Otherwise, no tax will be added for shipping methods.
Please make sure that you selected a tax category in the settings of your shipping methods via the menu System>Shipping methods.
Otherwise, no tax will be added for shipping methods.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #258474
by nico.van.leeuwen
Replied by nico.van.leeuwen on topic The tax for the shipping is not add to the VAT amount in the checkout
Hi,
In my shop I see the same issue of tax not being calculated on the shipping costs (anymore?).
Never seem to have had this problem as far as I now.
On my shipping I have a price, tax category etc setup but the tax is only added to the products in my cart, not the shipping.
Just to be certain I downloaded a fresh copy of Hikashop and updated my package but no luck yet.
Update : found that it's due to a tax rule behaviour that I cannot explain yet.
Should apply 21% on people who have no tax number but that did not had the desired effect. It removed the tax on all items with 21% tax ...
And because the shipping was also due for 21% tax it was also removed from the shipping.
In my shop I see the same issue of tax not being calculated on the shipping costs (anymore?).
Never seem to have had this problem as far as I now.
On my shipping I have a price, tax category etc setup but the tax is only added to the products in my cart, not the shipping.
Just to be certain I downloaded a fresh copy of Hikashop and updated my package but no luck yet.
Update : found that it's due to a tax rule behaviour that I cannot explain yet.
Should apply 21% on people who have no tax number but that did not had the desired effect. It removed the tax on all items with 21% tax ...
And because the shipping was also due for 21% tax it was also removed from the shipping.
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by nico.van.leeuwen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258497
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic The tax for the shipping is not add to the VAT amount in the checkout
Hi,
We would need screenshots of your tax rules settings and of your shipping method settings to be able to say more.
We would need screenshots of your tax rules settings and of your shipping method settings to be able to say more.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds