- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 1
The shipping method is not displayed in the checkout
9 years 9 months ago #256916
by Vitko
The shipping method is not displayed in the checkout was created by Vitko
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 10.0.1
Hi the Hikashop team,
I need to set in order for goods to £ 100 would be charged postage. I set this:
- System / checkotu (see Image1)
- For shipping method - System / Shipping methods - I add Postage (see Image2) and I set the min and max price
- And in the System / Payment methods - Paypal Express (see. Image3) I chose the shipping method Postage (see Image4)
But when I go to the checkout, so I do not see shipping method, or the price of goods to 100 pounds was increased by the value set in the Shipping methods (see Image5).
Can you please advise me where I'm wrong?
Thank you very much for the advice
Pavel
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 10.0.1
Hi the Hikashop team,
I need to set in order for goods to £ 100 would be charged postage. I set this:
- System / checkotu (see Image1)
- For shipping method - System / Shipping methods - I add Postage (see Image2) and I set the min and max price
- And in the System / Payment methods - Paypal Express (see. Image3) I chose the shipping method Postage (see Image4)
But when I go to the checkout, so I do not see shipping method, or the price of goods to 100 pounds was increased by the value set in the Shipping methods (see Image5).
Can you please advise me where I'm wrong?
Thank you very much for the advice
Pavel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #256922
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic The shipping method is not displayed in the checkout
Hello Pavel,
1. If you're not having any "no shipping method was found" error message on your checkout, it could come from your template:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tibility-issues.html
2. Regarding your shipping method, the best thing to do will probably be to directly follow each step of the "Shipping methods" section of our FAQ .
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
1. If you're not having any "no shipping method was found" error message on your checkout, it could come from your template:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tibility-issues.html
2. Regarding your shipping method, the best thing to do will probably be to directly follow each step of the "Shipping methods" section of our FAQ .
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259627
by Vitko
Replied by Vitko on topic The shipping method is not displayed in the checkout
Hi Mohamed,
I apologize for the delayed response but I tried to figure out where I'm wrong. I tried to follow your advice, but I can not figure to anything. Shipping method still not showing: - ((((
Pavel
I apologize for the delayed response but I tried to figure out where I'm wrong. I tried to follow your advice, but I can not figure to anything. Shipping method still not showing: - ((((
Pavel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259631
by Vitko
Replied by Vitko on topic The shipping method is not displayed in the checkout
Hi all,
I found it
The whole problem of why not display shipping method was that. I did not have set for each product weight. It is very important !!! Without this system will not offer shipping method.
It's my fault, I understood wrong the documentation
((
Best Regards Pavel
I found it
The whole problem of why not display shipping method was that. I did not have set for each product weight. It is very important !!! Without this system will not offer shipping method.It's my fault, I understood wrong the documentation
Best Regards Pavel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds