- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping Methods are not appearing on front end during chech out
9 years 9 months ago #256970
by ourblok
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome Version 54.0.2840.99 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
I've created an account with UPS and USPS. I've set up my zones. I thoroughly filled out my product details. I set up the warehouse. I'm pulling my hair out at this point. Why aren't the shipping options available on the front end?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome Version 54.0.2840.99 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
I've created an account with UPS and USPS. I've set up my zones. I thoroughly filled out my product details. I set up the warehouse. I'm pulling my hair out at this point. Why aren't the shipping options available on the front end?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #256971
by ourblok
Replied by ourblok on topic Shipping Methods are not appearing on front end during check out
And here are some more images of my configuration
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #256972
by ourblok
Replied by ourblok on topic Shipping Methods are not appearing on front end during check out
Here's the last of it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #256973
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping Methods are not appearing on front end during check out
Hi,
In order to work properly, the UPS & USPS shipping plugin require a valid address in the US.
Afterwards, if there is no shipping method HikaShop display an error message in the checkout.
Please be sure that your template is compatible with the Joomla messaging system so you can see messages.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...issues.html#messages
Regards,
In order to work properly, the UPS & USPS shipping plugin require a valid address in the US.
Afterwards, if there is no shipping method HikaShop display an error message in the checkout.
Please be sure that your template is compatible with the Joomla messaging system so you can see messages.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...issues.html#messages
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds