- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
UPS shipping Debug
9 years 8 months ago #260178
by arkscan
UPS shipping Debug was created by arkscan
-- HikaShop version -- : most updated
Under the setting of the UPS Plug-In, there is a 'Debug' button to toggle Yes or No, I am wondering if it's turned on, and where can I see the debug information. I would like to find what information is sent to UPS Web Service since the shipping rate is not what I am expecting.
Under the setting of the UPS Plug-In, there is a 'Debug' button to toggle Yes or No, I am wondering if it's turned on, and where can I see the debug information. I would like to find what information is sent to UPS Web Service since the shipping rate is not what I am expecting.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 8 months ago #260193
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic UPS shipping Debug
Hello,
If turned on you'll see the debug information through HTML code (press f12) of page of the checkout step where the "Shipping" action is.there is a 'Debug' button to toggle Yes or No, I am wondering if it's turned on, and where can I see the debug information
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds