- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Where can I find the USPS Plugin download
9 years 7 months ago #262745
by pedman
Where can I find the USPS Plugin download was created by pedman
I've installed Joomla! and Hikashop. When I go to configure Shipping Methods I don't have USPS. Only Manual shipping, UPS and Fedex. For several days I've been searching the documentation, FAQ and Forum and can't find any info on where to get the USPS Plugin.
I apologize if I've missed something.
I apologize if I've missed something.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #262749
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Where can I find the USPS Plugin download
Hi,
The USPS plugin is also pre installed with HikaShop which is why you can't find any information on how to download it separately.
In the Joomla plugins manager, search for "USPS" and you should find it.
If it's not there, then it has been uninstalled. You can take its files in the folder back/extensions/plg_hikashopshipping_usps of the HikaShop install package and zip them and then install that zip via the Joomla installer.
If it's there, then go in the menu System>Shipping methods, click on the "new" button and select the USPS shipping plugin and you'll be able to configure it.
The USPS plugin is also pre installed with HikaShop which is why you can't find any information on how to download it separately.
In the Joomla plugins manager, search for "USPS" and you should find it.
If it's not there, then it has been uninstalled. You can take its files in the folder back/extensions/plg_hikashopshipping_usps of the HikaShop install package and zip them and then install that zip via the Joomla installer.
If it's there, then go in the menu System>Shipping methods, click on the "new" button and select the USPS shipping plugin and you'll be able to configure it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #262822
by pedman
Replied by pedman on topic Where can I find the USPS Plugin download
Thanks Nicolas, you have me back on track. I am wanting to evaluate the "shop" version before investing in a paid version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds