Wrong percentage in shipping method
9 years 6 months ago #263729
by sulpher
2Checkout Inline payment plugin for Hikashop - processing the payments without leaving your site
Wrong percentage in shipping method was created by sulpher
Hi guys,
I am testing Hikashop starter 3.0.0 and found an issue with shipping cost.
Please see this screenshot:
Price: 11 EUR
Percentage: 2
According to the logic, 2% from 11 EUR is 0.22. and shipping price must be 11.22 EUR.
As a result, I get 13 EUR for shipping at front-end side:
I am playing with values and each time I got wrong value.
Is it a bug?
Thanks.
I am testing Hikashop starter 3.0.0 and found an issue with shipping cost.
Please see this screenshot:
Price: 11 EUR
Percentage: 2
According to the logic, 2% from 11 EUR is 0.22. and shipping price must be 11.22 EUR.
As a result, I get 13 EUR for shipping at front-end side:
I am playing with values and each time I got wrong value.
Is it a bug?
Thanks.
2Checkout Inline payment plugin for Hikashop - processing the payments without leaving your site
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #263731
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Wrong percentage in shipping method
Hi,
It's not a bug.
The percentage field is of course to calculate an amount based on the total amount of the products, not based on the "price" field.
Since the total amount of your products is 100€, the calculated 2% comes out at 2€ and thus you get a shipping fee of 11+2 = 13€.
If you want a shipping fee of 11.22, then simply write 11.22 in the price field and 0 in the percentage field.
It's not a bug.
The percentage field is of course to calculate an amount based on the total amount of the products, not based on the "price" field.
Since the total amount of your products is 100€, the calculated 2% comes out at 2€ and thus you get a shipping fee of 11+2 = 13€.
If you want a shipping fee of 11.22, then simply write 11.22 in the price field and 0 in the percentage field.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sulpher
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #263874
by sulpher
2Checkout Inline payment plugin for Hikashop - processing the payments without leaving your site
Replied by sulpher on topic Wrong percentage in shipping method
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for reply. Now it's clear
Thanks for reply. Now it's clear
2Checkout Inline payment plugin for Hikashop - processing the payments without leaving your site
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds