- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 0
mySQL Query for Block Products
- eileensemporium
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 6 months ago #263938
by eileensemporium
mySQL Query for Block Products was created by eileensemporium
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.6.4 [1610121552]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
I would like to be able to get all the products that are blocked from shipping using the price per product to block certain products....(as my customer wants to know and I want to export using Navicat to a csv for him)
I assume that it is in the #__hikashop_shipping.shipping_params field
But I don't know what the parameters for products that have blocked shipping methods would be/look like
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
I would like to be able to get all the products that are blocked from shipping using the price per product to block certain products....(as my customer wants to know and I want to export using Navicat to a csv for him)
I assume that it is in the #__hikashop_shipping.shipping_params field
But I don't know what the parameters for products that have blocked shipping methods would be/look like
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- eileensemporium
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 6 months ago #263945
by eileensemporium
Replied by eileensemporium on topic mySQL Query for Block Products
Actually is it any product that has the parameters setup in its linked shipping table? Or is it more complicated than that?
This is what I'm running
This is what I'm running
Code:
SELECT
jos_hikashop_product.product_name,
jos_hikashop_shipping.shipping_name,
jos_hikashop_product.product_code
FROM
jos_hikashop_shipping_price
INNER JOIN jos_hikashop_product ON jos_hikashop_product.product_id = jos_hikashop_shipping_price.shipping_price_ref_id
INNER JOIN jos_hikashop_shipping ON jos_hikashop_shipping.shipping_id = jos_hikashop_shipping_price.shipping_id
ORDER BY product_code
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #263949
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic mySQL Query for Block Products
Hi,
Yes, something like that should do so that you don't take into account the shipping price entries that are only to set a shipping price per product and not to block product shipping:
Yes, something like that should do so that you don't take into account the shipping price entries that are only to set a shipping price per product and not to block product shipping:
Code:
SELECT
jos_hikashop_product.product_name,
jos_hikashop_shipping.shipping_name,
jos_hikashop_product.product_code
FROM
jos_hikashop_shipping_price
INNER JOIN jos_hikashop_product ON jos_hikashop_product.product_id = jos_hikashop_shipping_price.shipping_price_ref_id
INNER JOIN jos_hikashop_shipping ON jos_hikashop_shipping.shipping_id = jos_hikashop_shipping_price.shipping_id
WHERE jos_hikashop_shipping_price.shipping_price_value = -1 OR jos_hikashop_shipping_price.shipping_fee_value = -1
ORDER BY product_code
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds