- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
I can not identify the method of delivery Correios in the "Back End"
- BrunoLima2
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 6 months ago #265544
by BrunoLima2
I can not identify the method of delivery or shipping Correios of Brazil in the "Back End", the error is that there are no delivery methods available.
I read on a resolved topic that the team asked me to do this:
"Note that it is working fine, not with your configuration, you:
- Use a Brazilian shipping address
- Set some of the "Restriction" options through the shipping method configuration page? "
Is there a warehouse and the product has been added in it, should I remove the warehouse?
Is the source postal code default and configured on the delivery method configuration screen, should I leave it blank?
Wait for an answer on how to proceed, as I am 2 days trying to solve this.
I read on a resolved topic that the team asked me to do this:
"Note that it is working fine, not with your configuration, you:
- Use a Brazilian shipping address
- Set some of the "Restriction" options through the shipping method configuration page? "
Is there a warehouse and the product has been added in it, should I remove the warehouse?
Is the source postal code default and configured on the delivery method configuration screen, should I leave it blank?
Wait for an answer on how to proceed, as I am 2 days trying to solve this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265550
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic I can not identify the method of delivery Correios in the "Back End"
Hello,
If you take a look at our documentation main page and you click on the section "shipping methods" ; you will see that the plugin "Correios" is not directly integrated into the HikaShop package but need to be downloaded in our GitHub repository.
github.com/HikaShop/hikashopshipping-correios
Regards,
If you take a look at our documentation main page and you click on the section "shipping methods" ; you will see that the plugin "Correios" is not directly integrated into the HikaShop package but need to be downloaded in our GitHub repository.
github.com/HikaShop/hikashopshipping-correios
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- BrunoLima2
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 6 months ago #265596
by BrunoLima2
Replied by BrunoLima2 on topic I can not identify the method of delivery Correios in the "Back End"
So I can not offer this delivery method with hikashop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265600
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I can not identify the method of delivery Correios in the "Back End"
Hi,
You can. Just download it on the link Jerome gave you and install it on your Joomla website. You'll then be able to select it among the other shipping methods in your HikaShop backend.
You can. Just download it on the link Jerome gave you and install it on your Joomla website. You'll then be able to select it among the other shipping methods in your HikaShop backend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds