Set specific shipping for a single item
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 5 months ago #267000
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Set specific shipping for a single item was created by Dragon41673
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ariesgamesandminis.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Question...is there a way to set shipping on a specific product...and only that product? I ask because someone I'd like to partner with wants to sell something on my site, but because this would be shipping from another location, and not be physically in my hands, we agreed to set a specific shipping price.
I tried looking through the documentation, as well as settings on my site (which uses Essentials)...but I don't see it. Is this even possible?
Thank you very much!
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Question...is there a way to set shipping on a specific product...and only that product? I ask because someone I'd like to partner with wants to sell something on my site, but because this would be shipping from another location, and not be physically in my hands, we agreed to set a specific shipping price.
I tried looking through the documentation, as well as settings on my site (which uses Essentials)...but I don't see it. Is this even possible?
Thank you very much!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267021
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Set specific shipping for a single item
Hello,
I think the best for you would be to use the warehouse system.
By placing a product in the warehouse, he will have specific shipping rules and can have specific shipping methods.
Please note that all methods without "warehouse" restriction will be available for every warehouses.
Otherwise you can use the plugin "shipping price per product" but that plugin was not really meant to reduce the shipping price, but to set/add a fee per product.
Regards,
I think the best for you would be to use the warehouse system.
By placing a product in the warehouse, he will have specific shipping rules and can have specific shipping methods.
Please note that all methods without "warehouse" restriction will be available for every warehouses.
Otherwise you can use the plugin "shipping price per product" but that plugin was not really meant to reduce the shipping price, but to set/add a fee per product.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dragon41673
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
9 years 5 months ago #267032
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic Set specific shipping for a single item
Great...thank you Jerome! I'll try out both & see which works best.
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds