- Posts: 166
- Thank you received: 6
No shipping method found with USD currency
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No shipping method found
Hello support
I just noticed that I have the message "no shipping method found" anytime (and for all products) when I chose the USD currency.
If I switch to EUR of CHF, no issue but impossible to display a shipping method in USD
We have a manual shipping plugin for instance which is Swiss Post, free of charge for all products and without any restriction, I don't see why it isn't displayed when the USD (only) is selected?
Would you have an idea?
Thank you for your help
Jean-Loup
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But still no display of the free shipping method. Desperately trying to find an explanation...
With all currencies except USD both shipping method are displayed for guest users in the checkout page, which is basically correct but should be also with USD.
For information:
Swiss Post: No restrictions in plugin.
UPS EUROPE:
UPS Worldwide:
UPS America:
Shipping zone limitation (only)
All are manual shipping method with fixed amount for price except Swiss post which is free
Include virtual products: yes
Shipping zone: currency ”none” everywhere
Force shipping regardless of weight: YES
No manipulation of ISO codes of currencies
Please help, half our traffic comes from the US
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you provide a complete configuration screenshot (with all view setup) ?
I suspect that something in your configuration leads you to this issue, but can be sure of it.
Especially, with the fact that you delete your shipping method and recreate it, as results you succeed to make it work as expected.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It is with pleasure also I give you the access to our staging (or live) environment (testing has no cache at all, may help)
After hours and hours trying to understand the reason and after soon 2 year of intensive use of your fantastic software... I guess that it may be a bug... but I'm maybe wrong since I'm not a professional IT.
Thank you for your help
Jean-Loup
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
please note that I couldn't upload a pdf with 8 pages and less than 2.9 MB
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
That's actually weird your shipping methods shouldn't be affected by the selected currency. Can you follow each step of the "Shipping methods" section of the FAQ and tell me if it fixed your issue ?
www.hikashop.com/support/faq#ship
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Already tried all this, I read all the FAQS, tickets and I'm getting nuts for 3 days now... I can't explain logically this behaviour.
I don't have weight restrictions for instance, and further everything is working perfectly except for USD...
I had no issue also with Hika 2.6.4 (or last before 3.0)
Wouldn't it be easier to give you the access in order to have a look?
It may be of course something obvious I could have missed but I don't think so... again since everything is working perfectly except in USD??? and for a manual shipping method without any restriction that should be always listed?
thanks
JL
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Wouldn't it be easier to give you the access in order to have a look?
Sure, you can send that temporary back-end access through our contact form :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Best regards
Jean-Loup
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
That's actually pretty weird, shipping methods available seem to change according to the currency selected. We'll try to directly reproduce that issue on our end to properly test and fix it as soon as possible.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I see that it is working perfectly this morning on the testing servers??? Could you do anything in order to make it work???
Would it be possible to reproduce it on our live server? We get most of our traffic from the US...
If I can't do it myself I give you with pleasure an access...
thanks in advance
JL
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
We are actually trying to reproduce it on our end without success. So firstly, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
If you still have that issue, can you give us a temporary FTP access through our contact form ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Access sent for admin AND ftp (live site 121time.com)
I'm just curious. On the environment server everything is working fine. You should have done something?
I'm downloading now the last version and will update it within the next 15 minutes. Will send a message for the result
thanks
JL
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
HikaShop Business 3.0.1 [1704121640]
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you, I see it is working now.
Was it something I could have found alone? I'm curious...
Thank you again
JL
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
After a lot of tests with Mohamed, we saw that the problem was coming from JOTcache component.
By unpublishing all shipping methods, the one called "UPS" was still displayed ; it was then clear that it was related to the cache.
So we have added exceptions for HikaShop / HikaSerial in JOTcache configuration and it was then working fine.
If you change your configuration, if you unpublish and change content and in the front-end the content is not up-to-date ; it's related to the cache.
And if you have issues when you're not logged and you do not have the same issues when you are ; it is also a sign for cache issues.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
JL
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.