- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Block orders to specific states
9 years 5 months ago #268265
by altos
Block orders to specific states was created by altos
I would like to block orders for items weighing more than 1000 pounds to several western states. The only available shipping method for anything over 1000 pounds has state restrictions that appear to be working. If I try to ship to a state not on the list no shipping price is included but you can still order the product. I have turned on 'Force shipping regardless of weight' and that did not help.
Is there anything else I can do?
Is there anything else I can do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268275
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Block orders to specific states
Hello,
Because we do not know your HikaShop version it will be difficult for us to understand fully the nature of your issue.
Please provide your HikaShop version number and also screenshots regarding your current shipping configuration.
Regards,
Because we do not know your HikaShop version it will be difficult for us to understand fully the nature of your issue.
Please provide your HikaShop version number and also screenshots regarding your current shipping configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds