- Posts: 267
- Thank you received: 5
How to: Email purchase link
9 years 4 months ago #269182
by dvddvd
How to: Email purchase link was created by dvddvd
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.18
Hello good day,
I would like to know how to do the following:
I want to send an email to a certain group of users.
The mail will have a link that points to the purchase button of a certain product, so that you can reliate the payment. I just wish that product was available for that group of users and did not appear on the web as a public:
1) What is the specific link that I have to insert in the email?
2) That this link is only usable by people belonging to that group of users.
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.18
Hello good day,
I would like to know how to do the following:
I want to send an email to a certain group of users.
The mail will have a link that points to the purchase button of a certain product, so that you can reliate the payment. I just wish that product was available for that group of users and did not appear on the web as a public:
1) What is the specific link that I have to insert in the email?
2) That this link is only usable by people belonging to that group of users.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269188
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to: Email purchase link
Hi,
1. I would recommend to use AcyMailing in order to send the newsletter. You can give the normal link of the product page in the newsletter. Or you could add the add to cart link of the product. It depends what you want exactly but it's just a standard link.
For example, for a add to cart link:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...ct-fields.html#16216
2. You can use the "access level" setting in the product so that only customers in that user group will be able to use the add to cart link.
1. I would recommend to use AcyMailing in order to send the newsletter. You can give the normal link of the product page in the newsletter. Or you could add the add to cart link of the product. It depends what you want exactly but it's just a standard link.
For example, for a add to cart link:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...ct-fields.html#16216
2. You can use the "access level" setting in the product so that only customers in that user group will be able to use the add to cart link.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dvddvd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269247
by dvddvd
Replied by dvddvd on topic How to: Email purchase link
Hello good morning,
that option is already using it and it works correctly.
But in this case I would like it to look like a payment reminder with the payment link. Same as when you get the email with the status of a product, but with a link type pay now.
Thanks!
that option is already using it and it works correctly.
But in this case I would like it to look like a payment reminder with the payment link. Same as when you get the email with the status of a product, but with a link type pay now.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269252
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to: Email purchase link
Hi,
Products don't have a status. So there is no email for the status of a product.
There is an email for the status of an order but that require already having an order created for the customer.
You can't have an order generated automatically for several users if that's what you want. That would require some development.
But maybe we're talking about different things ?
Products don't have a status. So there is no email for the status of a product.
There is an email for the status of an order but that require already having an order created for the customer.
You can't have an order generated automatically for several users if that's what you want. That would require some development.
But maybe we're talking about different things ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269311
by dvddvd
Replied by dvddvd on topic How to: Email purchase link
Hi Nicolas,
If that's exactly what I mean. We are a university We give the option to buy in advance the courses to the students that pass of level.
Then we put on sale the rest of the remaining products.
Therefore, it is impossible to do. Or is there any way to massively generate orders for a given number of students in certain products?
Thanks
If that's exactly what I mean. We are a university We give the option to buy in advance the courses to the students that pass of level.
Then we put on sale the rest of the remaining products.
Therefore, it is impossible to do. Or is there any way to massively generate orders for a given number of students in certain products?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269320
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to: Email purchase link
Hi,
I don't know of anything to generate orders for HikaShop. So all I can think of require development one way or another.
I don't know of anything to generate orders for HikaShop. So all I can think of require development one way or another.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dvddvd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269352
by dvddvd
Replied by dvddvd on topic How to: Email purchase link
Thanks NIcolas,
Is it possible to change the access level (ACL) by means of mass actions filtering by course in the existing orders?
Is it possible to change the access level (ACL) by means of mass actions filtering by course in the existing orders?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269356
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to: Email purchase link
Hi,
Changing users groups of users based on orders with mass actions is possible yes.
Changing users groups of users based on orders with mass actions is possible yes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dvddvd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds