- Posts: 130
- Thank you received: 6
Unable to find FedEx Plugin Login Section
9 years 4 months ago #269982
by dklbwf
Unable to find FedEx Plugin Login Section was created by dklbwf
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.71
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.5
I am needing to enable the FedEx Plugin with my site but not seeing the section where I can enter my fedex account, username password etc.... I am able to enable the plugin but not sure where to go to enter all my acutal fedex account information to link the hikashop with fedex account.
Thanks N Advance
-- Joomla version -- : 3.71
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.5
I am needing to enable the FedEx Plugin with my site but not seeing the section where I can enter my fedex account, username password etc.... I am able to enable the plugin but not sure where to go to enter all my acutal fedex account information to link the hikashop with fedex account.
Thanks N Advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269987
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Unable to find FedEx Plugin Login Section
Hi,
Go in the menu System>Shipping methods of HikaShop, click on the "new" button and select the Fedex shipping plugin. Then, you'll see the configuration interface with all the settings.
Go in the menu System>Shipping methods of HikaShop, click on the "new" button and select the Fedex shipping plugin. Then, you'll see the configuration interface with all the settings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dklbwf
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270013
by dklbwf
Replied by dklbwf on topic Unable to find FedEx Plugin Login Section
that did it! thanks a bunch!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds