- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping surcharge for Hawaii
9 years 3 months ago #270843
by Masters
Shipping surcharge for Hawaii was created by Masters
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
hi there
I am wanting to have the option of having USA shipping but add a $5 surcharge for all Hawaiian orders. How do I set that up. presently I have the manual shipping set at $11.95 for all USA and a seperate one for Hawaii. Without having three shipping options for usa and three shipping options for Hawaii is there a way to have the $5 surcharge just added to whatever speed choice they make in the shipping.
1 day shipping $30
2 days $20
3-5 days $11.95
I want Hawaii to have $5 added to these prices.
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
hi there
I am wanting to have the option of having USA shipping but add a $5 surcharge for all Hawaiian orders. How do I set that up. presently I have the manual shipping set at $11.95 for all USA and a seperate one for Hawaii. Without having three shipping options for usa and three shipping options for Hawaii is there a way to have the $5 surcharge just added to whatever speed choice they make in the shipping.
1 day shipping $30
2 days $20
3-5 days $11.95
I want Hawaii to have $5 added to these prices.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #270845
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping surcharge for Hawaii
Hi,
Shipping methods are not cumulative.
First create a shipping zone with hawaii and alaska as sub zones in the menu System>Zones, and a second one for the rest of the other US states. Then, you need to duplicate the UPS standard and UPS express shipping methods:
- one set for hawaii/alaska shipping zone with the prices 16.95 and 25.
- one set for the rest of the US zone with the standard prices.
Shipping methods are not cumulative.
First create a shipping zone with hawaii and alaska as sub zones in the menu System>Zones, and a second one for the rest of the other US states. Then, you need to duplicate the UPS standard and UPS express shipping methods:
- one set for hawaii/alaska shipping zone with the prices 16.95 and 25.
- one set for the rest of the US zone with the standard prices.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds