create free shipping for one product
- stellanails
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 3 months ago #271469
by stellanails
create free shipping for one product was created by stellanails
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi, I'm trying to fix a problem but despite reading the documentation I'm in trouble.
I have set shop expeditions this way:
Shipping costs € 5 for purchases lower than € 40 and free shipping for purchases over € 40
Now I would like to create a product of € 15 but with free shipping, how can I do it?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi, I'm trying to fix a problem but despite reading the documentation I'm in trouble.
I have set shop expeditions this way:
Shipping costs € 5 for purchases lower than € 40 and free shipping for purchases over € 40
Now I would like to create a product of € 15 but with free shipping, how can I do it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- stellanails
-
Topic Author
- Offline
9 years 3 months ago #271514
by stellanails
Replied by stellanails on topic create free shipping for one product
Qualcan someone help me, please
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271472
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic create free shipping for one product
Hi,
Add that product to a specific warehouse and create a free shipping method linked to that warehouse and that should do it.
Add that product to a specific warehouse and create a free shipping method linked to that warehouse and that should do it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stellanails
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- stellanails
-
Topic Author
- Offline
9 years 3 months ago #271580
by stellanails
Replied by stellanails on topic create free shipping for one product
Thank you I solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds