- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
I need to fix automatic select shipping method base on amount of shopping price
9 years 2 months ago #273682
by ronycmt
I need to fix automatic select shipping method base on amount of shopping price was created by ronycmt
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.3
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
please check my attested images first.
I have two shipping method one is free and another one is with 30.00 BDT by manual selecting option. any user can select any option if want. it's not fear for my users also my shop terms. I actually need like www.directfreshbd.com/ site process system. I mean my require is.
1. if my any user buy from my site under 500 BDT then here is automatically charge 30 BDT with the price for shipping.
2 if my any user buy from my site more than 500 BTD then here is automatically select free shipping.
please let me know its possible.
Regards
Edward
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.3
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
please check my attested images first.
I have two shipping method one is free and another one is with 30.00 BDT by manual selecting option. any user can select any option if want. it's not fear for my users also my shop terms. I actually need like www.directfreshbd.com/ site process system. I mean my require is.
1. if my any user buy from my site under 500 BDT then here is automatically charge 30 BDT with the price for shipping.
2 if my any user buy from my site more than 500 BTD then here is automatically select free shipping.
please let me know its possible.
Regards
Edward
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #273689
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I need to fix automatic select shipping method base on amount of shopping price
Hi,
Yes, no problem.
In your shipping methods, you'll find a "minimum price" and a "maximum price" settings in the "restrictions" area that you can use in order to limit the shipping method availability based on the total of the cart.
So set these settings accordingly in your shipping methods and the system will handle the switch automatically for you.
Yes, no problem.
In your shipping methods, you'll find a "minimum price" and a "maximum price" settings in the "restrictions" area that you can use in order to limit the shipping method availability based on the total of the cart.
So set these settings accordingly in your shipping methods and the system will handle the switch automatically for you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds