- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping only to 'country' and not to 'shipping zone'
9 years 2 months ago #273974
by Veli
Shipping only to 'country' and not to 'shipping zone' was created by Veli
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error
Hi,
very sorry to bother, but I can't find what I did wrong.
I had a test shipping based on weight that was working fine.
I then added shipping zones in the zones, type 'ship'.
When checking out with only the difference between 'country' and 'ship', the shipping method is not found.
I must have done something wrong, but checked and checked and can't find it. Have read the FAQ and the forum ...
Hope you can help.
This is on a test website.
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error
Hi,
very sorry to bother, but I can't find what I did wrong.
I had a test shipping based on weight that was working fine.
I then added shipping zones in the zones, type 'ship'.
When checking out with only the difference between 'country' and 'ship', the shipping method is not found.
I must have done something wrong, but checked and checked and can't find it. Have read the FAQ and the forum ...
Hope you can help.
This is on a test website.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #273990
by Veli
Replied by Veli on topic Shipping only to 'country' and not to 'shipping zone'
Hi,
without changing anything, it now seems to work.
Have no idea what happened, but it is working very well now!! You can close this post or throw it away!
without changing anything, it now seems to work.
Have no idea what happened, but it is working very well now!! You can close this post or throw it away!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #273991
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping only to 'country' and not to 'shipping zone'
Hello,
Good to know that your issue is fixed.
Regards,
Good to know that your issue is fixed.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds