- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
shipping ups and state list
- jasonhoblin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 1 month ago #276744
by jasonhoblin
^jasonhoblin
shipping ups and state list was created by jasonhoblin
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.bjdiscount.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome, Latest
I have two items I cannot resolve:
1) The UPS shipping plugin is enabled, published and configured. It does not show as an option during checkout. I also have Store Pickup enable and that does display. I want the option for UPS or PickUp. The UPS option is not showing.
2) The State dropdown select has Fench states. I set the Zones. I selected all Zone and disabled then select USA state and published those zones. I disabled the French Zones specfically but onlt French states are displaying in the Shipping address checkout page.
Send PM for logins and/or Please advise.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome, Latest
I have two items I cannot resolve:
1) The UPS shipping plugin is enabled, published and configured. It does not show as an option during checkout. I also have Store Pickup enable and that does display. I want the option for UPS or PickUp. The UPS option is not showing.
2) The State dropdown select has Fench states. I set the Zones. I selected all Zone and disabled then select USA state and published those zones. I disabled the French Zones specfically but onlt French states are displaying in the Shipping address checkout page.
Send PM for logins and/or Please advise.
^jasonhoblin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 1 month ago #276746
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic shipping ups and state list
Hello,
1. Firstly, following each step of the "Shipping methods" section of our FAQ will probably help you :
www.hikashop.com/support/faq#ship
2. Can you show us how you configured your "State" custom field through some screenshots via "Hikashop->Display->Custom Fields" ?
Thank you.
1. Firstly, following each step of the "Shipping methods" section of our FAQ will probably help you :
www.hikashop.com/support/faq#ship
2. Can you show us how you configured your "State" custom field through some screenshots via "Hikashop->Display->Custom Fields" ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jasonhoblin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 4 weeks ago #277359
by jasonhoblin
^jasonhoblin
Replied by jasonhoblin on topic shipping ups and state list
SOLVED.
HS Menu > Display > Fields.
After disabling the Country field, the US States appeared.
The real-time UPS prices are working too! Awesome!!
HS Menu > Display > Fields.
After disabling the Country field, the US States appeared.
The real-time UPS prices are working too! Awesome!!
^jasonhoblin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jasonhoblin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 8 months ago #286037
by jasonhoblin
^jasonhoblin
Replied by jasonhoblin on topic shipping ups and state list
This bug is back! The State field is showing four random cities.
How do i get the US States to show up in the shipping address page?
How do i get the US States to show up in the shipping address page?
^jasonhoblin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #286042
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic shipping ups and state list
Hello,
So it would be interesting to answer the question that Mohamed made 4 months ago
Regards,
So it would be interesting to answer the question that Mohamed made 4 months ago
And if you can also provide the configuration of your "country" custom field ; it would be helpful.Can you show us how you configured your "State" custom field through some screenshots via "Hikashop->Display->Custom Fields" ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jasonhoblin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 8 months ago #286413
by jasonhoblin
^jasonhoblin
Replied by jasonhoblin on topic shipping ups and state list
yeah, idk, its working again now.
the error occurred after an update, like it reset the Custom Fields.
I don't remember what I clicked now, but its working.
Close this ticket for now.
the error occurred after an update, like it reset the Custom Fields.
I don't remember what I clicked now, but its working.
Close this ticket for now.
^jasonhoblin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds