- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Restrictions in HikaShop manual shipping plugin error
9 years 1 month ago #276999
by Theob
Restrictions in HikaShop manual shipping plugin error was created by Theob
As I would restrict orders above € 50 free shipping it won't work.
I use the HikaShop manual shipping plugin and choose "restrictions"
I fill in the minimum price 0 and maximum 50 € and this shipment method doesn't stop at 50€ but never stops?
As I made a second "free shipping method" I fill in minimum price 50.1 and maximum 10000€ this one isn't visible at the checkout?
I found out that whatever I fill in at "minimum price" only the number 0 works, how comes?
I use the HikaShop manual shipping plugin and choose "restrictions"
I fill in the minimum price 0 and maximum 50 € and this shipment method doesn't stop at 50€ but never stops?
As I made a second "free shipping method" I fill in minimum price 50.1 and maximum 10000€ this one isn't visible at the checkout?
I found out that whatever I fill in at "minimum price" only the number 0 works, how comes?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #277015
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Restrictions in HikaShop manual shipping plugin error
Hi,
Did you set a weight in your products or activated the "include virtual products price" setting of your shipping method ?
Because otherwise, your product will be considered as "virtual" and won't be taken into account for the restriction of price of your shipping method.
Did you set a weight in your products or activated the "include virtual products price" setting of your shipping method ?
Because otherwise, your product will be considered as "virtual" and won't be taken into account for the restriction of price of your shipping method.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #277017
by Theob
Replied by Theob on topic Restrictions in HikaShop manual shipping plugin error
Thanx Nicolas,
It was the "include virtual products price" must be set ON............
Again, many thanks!!!
Theo
It was the "include virtual products price" must be set ON............
Again, many thanks!!!
Theo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds