- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Free shipment not shown
- carst@texelsontwerp.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 1 month ago #277157
by carst@texelsontwerp.nl
Free shipment not shown was created by carst@texelsontwerp.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi. I have issues with free shipment in 1 country, above 50 euro.
I entered this in Shipping methods, but with no result. In checkout it says no valid shipping options are available.
What should I do differtent?
Regards, Carst
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi. I have issues with free shipment in 1 country, above 50 euro.
I entered this in Shipping methods, but with no result. In checkout it says no valid shipping options are available.
What should I do differtent?
Regards, Carst
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 4 weeks ago #277168
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Free shipment not shown
Hello,
Firstly, can you follow each step of the "shipping methods" section of our FAQ, which will probably help you ?
www.hikashop.com/support/faq
Thank you.
Firstly, can you follow each step of the "shipping methods" section of our FAQ, which will probably help you ?
www.hikashop.com/support/faq
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- carst@texelsontwerp.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 4 weeks ago #277198
by carst@texelsontwerp.nl
Replied by carst@texelsontwerp.nl on topic Free shipment not shown
Hello Mohamed,
Did you see my screenshot? This is how it should work when I follow the FAQ, isn't it?
Regards, Carst
Did you see my screenshot? This is how it should work when I follow the FAQ, isn't it?
Regards, Carst
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 weeks ago #277204
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Free shipment not shown
Hi,
We saw your screenshot but it doesn't give enough information to be able to say what the problem could be.
For example, it could be that the "access level" of your manual shipping plugin has been changed to something else than "public" in the Joomla plugins manager, which would remove the shipping methods of that plugin from the checkout.
So please check each point of the FAQ.
If you didn't find the issue by checking each point, please provide instructions to reproduce the problem and screenshots of the settings of the shipping methods (not the listing, but when you edit them) so that we can have a better understanding of the situation.
We saw your screenshot but it doesn't give enough information to be able to say what the problem could be.
For example, it could be that the "access level" of your manual shipping plugin has been changed to something else than "public" in the Joomla plugins manager, which would remove the shipping methods of that plugin from the checkout.
So please check each point of the FAQ.
If you didn't find the issue by checking each point, please provide instructions to reproduce the problem and screenshots of the settings of the shipping methods (not the listing, but when you edit them) so that we can have a better understanding of the situation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- carst@texelsontwerp.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 2 weeks ago #278236
by carst@texelsontwerp.nl
Replied by carst@texelsontwerp.nl on topic Free shipment not shown
Hi Nicolas
I'm sorry, but it is still not working. I tried all kinds of configs. I made to video's to show how I configured the backend, and what it is doing in frontend.
Backend: screenshot.webjongens.nl/362p0s1Z2e3n
Frontend: screenshot.webjongens.nl/29113r0Y443I
Is this helping you?
Please let me know.
I'm sorry, but it is still not working. I tried all kinds of configs. I made to video's to show how I configured the backend, and what it is doing in frontend.
Backend: screenshot.webjongens.nl/362p0s1Z2e3n
Frontend: screenshot.webjongens.nl/29113r0Y443I
Is this helping you?
Please let me know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- carst@texelsontwerp.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 2 weeks ago #278237
by carst@texelsontwerp.nl
Replied by carst@texelsontwerp.nl on topic Free shipment not shown
Oh crap, never mind!
No weight was filled in, I turned on Incl. Virtual goods, which did the trick.
Sorry to bother...
No weight was filled in, I turned on Incl. Virtual goods, which did the trick.
Sorry to bother...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds