Skip to main content

Postal rates

More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #277522 by RobertB
Postal rates was created by RobertB
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.2

Hello,

I am trying to have a shipping that calculates the shipping per country and per total cart weight of the products.
I am shipping per regular mail (packages).Their rates are about 40% of the average UPS or Fedex rate and it really doesn't make sense for my customers to pay 20 dollars on shipping for a 15 dollar item.

I am stuck.

Any ideas?


***Update: Never mind.. found the answer.***
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by RobertB.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #277535 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Postal rates
Hi,

I don't see where is your problem.
You can create manual shipping methods via the menu System>Shipping methods, with one entry for each combination of country and weight range and the associated shipping fee you want to charge.
Now if you have a lot of countries you want to ship to and a lot of weight ranges, that can amount to a lot of shipping methods to create.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #277557 by RobertB
Replied by RobertB on topic Postal rates
Yep..

Like i said in my update. Found the answer.

As far as creating the many shipping methods.. I'll do that through sql.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum