Main information in order confirmation
9 years 2 weeks ago #278377
by niqui
Main information in order confirmation was created by niqui
Hi,
Is there an easy way to add the text under 'Main information' in the order confirmation email?
Is there an easy way to add the text under 'Main information' in the order confirmation email?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278390
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Main information in order confirmation
Hello,
It depends what text it is.
You could be done thanks to a language override or it could need to perform a email modification (require Business edition).
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Regards,
It depends what text it is.
You could be done thanks to a language override or it could need to perform a email modification (require Business edition).
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278418
by niqui
Replied by niqui on topic Main information in order confirmation
Hi Jerome,
I was talking about the text you can write under 'Main information' in the manual shipping plugin, see attached screenshot. I want to add some info (it is actually instructions for clients who are picking up their order at the chosen place). So I need this instructions to show up in the order confirmation email. I have the business edition.
I was talking about the text you can write under 'Main information' in the manual shipping plugin, see attached screenshot. I want to add some info (it is actually instructions for clients who are picking up their order at the chosen place). So I need this instructions to show up in the order confirmation email. I have the business edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 2 weeks ago #278444
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Main information in order confirmation
Hello,
In that case, the best solution will probably be to directly edit the code of your Email via "Hikashop->System->Emails", which will require development skills.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...25-hikashop/#content
In that case, the best solution will probably be to directly edit the code of your Email via "Hikashop->System->Emails", which will require development skills.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...25-hikashop/#content
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds