- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
Select multiple zones for shipping methods
- paulvanharen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #278461
by paulvanharen
Select multiple zones for shipping methods was created by paulvanharen
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
Hi,
Is it possible to configure multiple zones for shippig methods? Today I have shipment methods dependent on shipment weight and destination. I have three weight categories and three groups of destinations (my country, neighboring countries, other contries). For now, I make three shipping method instance per country, one per weight category.
The maintenance of this configuration is tedious. Each time the shipment costs or any other parameter changes, I have to update the correspondig methods for all countries in that group. In case I could configure multiple countries for a shipment method, this would greatly reduce the maintenance burden.
Best regards, Paul
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
Hi,
Is it possible to configure multiple zones for shippig methods? Today I have shipment methods dependent on shipment weight and destination. I have three weight categories and three groups of destinations (my country, neighboring countries, other contries). For now, I make three shipping method instance per country, one per weight category.
The maintenance of this configuration is tedious. Each time the shipment costs or any other parameter changes, I have to update the correspondig methods for all countries in that group. In case I could configure multiple countries for a shipment method, this would greatly reduce the maintenance burden.
Best regards, Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278462
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Select multiple zones for shipping methods
Hello,
You can simply create a "shipping zone" and include the countries/states you want to include.
Regards,
You can simply create a "shipping zone" and include the countries/states you want to include.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paulvanharen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulvanharen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 1 week ago #278580
by paulvanharen
Replied by paulvanharen on topic Select multiple zones for shipping methods
Hi Jerome,
Thanks for this tip. This works fine.
Is there a similar way to combine postcode zones / postcode filters?
Best regards, Paul
Thanks for this tip. This works fine.
Is there a similar way to combine postcode zones / postcode filters?
Best regards, Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 week ago #278623
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Select multiple zones for shipping methods
Hi,
In that case, instead of using the manual shipping methods minimum and maximum post code settings which can only handle one range per shipping method, you can instead use that plugin which allows you to use regex and set many shipping ranges per shipping method:
brainforge.co.uk/downloads/hikashop-deli.../3-brainforge-manual
In that case, instead of using the manual shipping methods minimum and maximum post code settings which can only handle one range per shipping method, you can instead use that plugin which allows you to use regex and set many shipping ranges per shipping method:
brainforge.co.uk/downloads/hikashop-deli.../3-brainforge-manual
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds