- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Advanced Canada Post - Total update
8 years 11 months ago #280947
by wazkero
Advanced Canada Post - Total update was created by wazkero
Hi,
I've setup the Canada Post Advanced HikaShop plugin and it works - I'm seeing the selected shipping options. My question - is it possible to have the shipping cost added to the order total? Right now, when selecting a shipping option, I see the spinning wheel on the cart suggesting an ajax update is taking place, but the total stays the same. Is it possible to have an updated total (product + shipping) when the shipping method is selected?
Thanks!
I've setup the Canada Post Advanced HikaShop plugin and it works - I'm seeing the selected shipping options. My question - is it possible to have the shipping cost added to the order total? Right now, when selecting a shipping option, I see the spinning wheel on the cart suggesting an ajax update is taking place, but the total stays the same. Is it possible to have an updated total (product + shipping) when the shipping method is selected?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #280949
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Advanced Canada Post - Total update
Hello,
The inclusion of the shipping/payment prices in the cart total depends on how you have configured your Cart module.
Would it be possible to have more details about your cart module settings ?
Regards,
The inclusion of the shipping/payment prices in the cart total depends on how you have configured your Cart module.
Would it be possible to have more details about your cart module settings ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #280996
by wazkero
Replied by wazkero on topic Advanced Canada Post - Total update
Merci Jerome, I had missed this option in the cart Module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds