- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
Australia Post | Shipping Method does not display
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #281607
by thomas.boepple
Australia Post | Shipping Method does not display was created by thomas.boepple
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
niagaraparkit.com/oztimber/index.php/hik...ies-listing/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.98
I have setup 3 shipping methods in the backend.
Australia Post shipping plugin V2 ( API is entered)
Australia Post shipping plugin (deprecated) - I did this for troubleshooting
manual shipping plugin
From the 3 plugins I only get 'manual shipping' to display on the front end.
All 3 are published.
What am I missing?
'looking forward to your assistance.
Best,
Thomas Boepple
NiagaraIT
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.98
I have setup 3 shipping methods in the backend.
From the 3 plugins I only get 'manual shipping' to display on the front end.
All 3 are published.
What am I missing?
'looking forward to your assistance.
Best,
Thomas Boepple
NiagaraIT
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #281650
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Australia Post | Shipping Method does not display
Hello,
Does your products have correctly set-up values for their weight and dimensions ?
Regards,
Does your products have correctly set-up values for their weight and dimensions ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thomas.boepple
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
8 years 10 months ago #281688
by thomas.boepple
Replied by thomas.boepple on topic Australia Post | Shipping Method does not display
Hi Jerome,
I have configured 1 product with dimensions and weight for testing purposes.
Product is
www.niagaraparkit.com/oztimber/index.php...roduct/1-burl-bowl-1
This is the one I am testing on and on which I only see the manual shipping option.
I am going to add weight and dimension to the others I have up there as well now - just to see if it triggers the shipping plugin.
My steps are:
go to product page > add to cart > go to checkout > login or continue as guest.
There I only see the manual shipping.
Attached is a screenshot of the product page - backend
Australia Post shipping - backend.
Thanks,
Thomas
I have configured 1 product with dimensions and weight for testing purposes.
Product is
www.niagaraparkit.com/oztimber/index.php...roduct/1-burl-bowl-1
This is the one I am testing on and on which I only see the manual shipping option.
I am going to add weight and dimension to the others I have up there as well now - just to see if it triggers the shipping plugin.
My steps are:
go to product page > add to cart > go to checkout > login or continue as guest.
There I only see the manual shipping.
Attached is a screenshot of the product page - backend
Australia Post shipping - backend.
Thanks,
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 10 months ago #281712
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Australia Post | Shipping Method does not display
Hello Thomas,
I just tested it on your website and the Australia Post shipping was correctly displayed after I entered my shipping address. Did you fix your issue ?
I just tested it on your website and the Australia Post shipping was correctly displayed after I entered my shipping address. Did you fix your issue ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: thomas.boepple
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
8 years 10 months ago #281807
by thomas.boepple
Replied by thomas.boepple on topic Australia Post | Shipping Method does not display
Hi Mohamed,
thanks for checking.
Yes, the issue is resolved.
The plugin kicks in as soon as the address is entered.
I also unpublished the manual shipping plugin, so there is no confusion now.
All the best,
Thomas
thanks for checking.
Yes, the issue is resolved.
The plugin kicks in as soon as the address is entered.
I also unpublished the manual shipping plugin, so there is no confusion now.
All the best,
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #281809
by thomas.boepple
Replied by thomas.boepple on topic Australia Post | Shipping Method does not display
Only one small issue left - with the manual shipping unpublished the system now displays an error message on login ( screenshot attached), stating 'no shipping method found.
While I guess this is technically correct since Australia Post has not been triggered yet it still is confusing to the user.
How do I get rid of the error message?
While I guess this is technically correct since Australia Post has not been triggered yet it still is confusing to the user.
How do I get rid of the error message?
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by thomas.boepple. Reason: spello
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 10 months ago #281835
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Australia Post | Shipping Method does not display
Hello,
Your issue is coming from the fact that you have the login/address actions on the same step that the shipping action is in.
The solution will just be to make sur tat these actions are not in the same step (login&address before shipping).
Your issue is coming from the fact that you have the login/address actions on the same step that the shipping action is in.
The solution will just be to make sur tat these actions are not in the same step (login&address before shipping).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds